Satay Chicken Stirfry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2×2 cm piece fresh ginger peeled & grated
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- Large bunch of fresh coriander
- 3 Tablespoons of crunchy or smooth peanut butter (you could try using almond or cashew butter)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Gluten free Soy Sauce or Tamari
- 1 de-seeded red chilli
- 1/2 -1 cup coconut cream
- (optional: a little honey added at the end for sweetness)
- Chicken Breasts
- Red Onion
Combine the satay ingredients in a food processor and whizz until a thick paste is formed.
Chop up 1 red onion and fry in a mixture of sesame oil & butter, once nearly done add cashews, sauté for about 3 minutes and then put aside.
I don’t eat this too often because of the peanuts, it’s not strictly primal because of the peanut butter, you could try substituting with almond or cashew butter, I’m yet to try that as an option….