Zucchini Pesto Muffins
- 6 free range eggs
- 90gms cream cheese, softened
- 40gms pesto (a large tablespoons worth)
- 1 large tomato, deseeded and chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 2 decent sized zucchini (150gm each), grated and moisture squezzed out
Mix all these together, I whisked the eggs, cream cheese and pesto together so there were well combined, then added the veggies.
- 20gms coconut flour
- 20gms almond meal
- 1 heaped teaspoon baking powder
- a good pinch of salt and a good grind of pepper
Sift all these together and then mix the wet and dry together, spoon into large texa muffin cups (I use silicon ones) bake at 180C degrees for approx 40 minutes, I checked mine at 20 minutes, then 30, then took them out at 40 minutes when they were starting to go golden brown.