- 340g lamb loin fillets – I used these (http://www.silverfernfarms.co.nz/Our-Products/For-you-at-home/Lamb-Loin-Fillets.asp)
- 1/4 cup toasted pinenuts
- 2 Tbsps Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 Stalk of Fresh Rosemary finely chopped
- finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- salt and ground black pepper
- Dijon Mustard (approx 1 Tablespoon)
To make the crust:
Roast your pine nuts, once roasted put them in a mortar and pestle with the lemon rind, grated garlic, chopped rosemary together with a little salt and pepper, toss through the grated Parmesan cheese. Coat the lamb fillets with Dijon Mustard and roll the fillets through the crust.
Place the lamb on an oven dish covered with baking paper.
Preheat oven to 240C FanForced. Cook lamb for 8 minutes ( medium-rare). Remove from the oven, let the lamb rest for 10 minutes.