- 1/4 head of cauliflower
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 spring onion diced
- 150gms Prawns
- Fresh Coriander/Cilantro
- Fresh Ginger grated
- Handful Salted Cashews
- Lime Juice
- Chicken Stock
- Greggs Cajun Seasoning
- Coconut oil for frying
- Heat your coconut oil in a pan and saute zucchini, peppers and onion
- Roughly chop your cauliflower and pulse in your food processor until it resembles ‘rice’, add in your cashews, cilantro and ginger and quickly pulse, do not over pulse or it will turn into a paste.
- Once veggies are almost ready add your cajun seasoning and prawns and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add in a little bit of chicken stock and cauliflower and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir some fresh lime juice and a little extra fresh cilantro.
*This will also work well with chicken