Honey Mustard Chicken
- 2 Skinless Free Range Chicken Breasts
- 1 Tablespoon Raw Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons of Cream or Coconut Cream would probably work well.
Mix honey, mustard and cream with a dash of salt and pepper to taste and combine well, toss the chicken breasts in the mixture and marinade for a at least 15 minutes (the longer the better), grill them for 10 minutes on each side and then turn down the oven to 180C and change to fan bake for a further 10 minutes. Rest for 10 minutes.
- 200gms Parsnip (peeled and remove the woody core)
- 500mls Chicken Stock
- 2 Tablespoons of Butter (preferably grass-fed)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dash of cream