- 1 cup cacao butter pieces
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 200gms of cashew butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup skim milk powder (actually tastes better in this than whole milk powder)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nut pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 100gms raisins
- In a pot on a low heat melt the cacao butter and coconut oil. While it is melting add in the cashew butter, the heat will help combine it all together smoothly (use a whisk).
- Add the milk powder and vanilla powder and dissolve well. Add the honey (or your choice of sweetener)
- Toast your coconut flakes, use a non stick pan on a low heat and toss the coconut flakes around pan until lightly toasted. Watch closely so it won’t burn.
- Add your toasted coconut, raisins and macadamia nuts.
- Line a cake or slice tin with baking paper and pour mixture nice and evenly.
- Put in the fridge to set.
- After a few hours it should be set, then cut into square pieces and store in the fridge or freezer
Notes: you can make it lower in carbs by omitting the raisins and milk powder.
The milk powder is optional, however it gives it a more fudgy texture.